Whether your classic car adventure is beginning or ending , redline restorations is with you every step of the process. The convenience of sales + all in-house allows us to make any desired changes on the spot pre or post sale at owners request! we are always ready when you are.
Get started on selling your classic car OR motorcycle by downloading our Consignment Agreement please click on the following link – Download
Feel free to browse our current inventory below
-1977 Maserati Khamsin by Bertone- Asking price: 200,000 USD Chassis no. 1200 Engine no. 2123 Body no. 550103 320 bhp, 4,930 cc DOHC V-8 engine with four Weber DCNF carburetors, Automatic transmission, four-wheel independent suspension with coil springs and telescopic hydraulic dampers, and hydraulically actuated front and rear disc brakes. Wheelbase: 100.3 in. Introduced as production of the Ghibli was coming to a close, Maserati unveiled the Khamsin at the 1973 Paris Motor Show. Offering 2+2 seating, the Khamsin was fitted with Maserati’s 4.9-liter DOHC V-8 engine, which was capable of producing 320 brake horsepower, leading to a top speed of 172 mph. This would be the first Maserati with a unitary construction bodyshell, and also the first front-engined Maserati with a four-wheel independent suspension. Maserati borrowed hydraulic braking, clutch assistance, and power-steering systems from parent company Citroën, which gave the car’s road manners a sophisticated feeling. The driver’s seat and headlight pods were also hydraulically actuated. Currently, the car displays less 58,000 miles on its odometer, all of which are believed to be original. This Khamsin presents very nicely throughout and would make a wonderful weekend driver. The car is accompanied by a set of owner’s manuals, parts manuals, and some extensive Khamsin maintenance material. As the last Maserati constructed under Citroën management, the Khamsin holds an interesting place in the company’s history. With only 430 produced, they are seldom seen but have a passionate following of enthusiasts and owners.
Complete overhauls within the last 5,000 miles include (but not limited to) Engine, Paint, suspension and hydraulic system maintenance.
The overall fit and finish is great, however the interior has been left in a very clean original state. So if your looking for that irreplaceable factory driving experience from within, this is your car.
-1961 Maserati 3500 GT Spyder by Vignale- Asking price: 975,000 USD Chassis no. 101.1269 Engine no. 101.1269 220 hp, 3,485 cc DOHC twin spark-plug inline six-cylinder with triple Weber carburetors, four-speed manual transmission, independent front suspension with upper and lower A-arms, coil springs, and anti-roll bar; live axle with radius arms and semi-elliptical leaf springs; and Girling front disc and rear drum brakes. Wheelbase: 100 in. Original matching-numbers engine Introduced at the 1957 Geneva Auto Show, Maserati’s 3500 GT was a hugely significant car for the fabled Italian manufacturer. Looking to boost revenue, the 3500 GT was a vastly important car for the company, and one that needed to do well in order to keep the company running. The chassis and suspension were much like its predecessor, the AG6/54, as they were composed of large-diameter steel tubes with sheet steel stiffeners. Featuring a detuned, twin-cam inline six-cylinder sourced from the 350S, the iteration fitted to the 3500 GT was tuned to offer more civilized road manners. With twin spark-plug ignition and triple Weber carburetors, the engine produced 220 horsepower. With a ZF-sourced gearbox, Girling disc brakes, and a rear axle from Salisbury, the 3500 GT boasted an impressive top speed of 134 mph. Coupe bodies were built by Touring, while the cabriolet bodywork was constructed by Vignale, riding on a chassis two inches shorter than the coupe. The 3500 GT quickly proved to be a huge success and by 1960, the company was delivering as many as 10 per week. Looking to keep demand strong throughout production, a number of rolling changes were introduced throughout its lifespan, including center-lock wheels, a limited-slip differential, front disc brakes, and an optional ZF five-speed manual transmission. The Vignale Spyder would prove to be the most desirable iteration, with only 242 examples produced compared to 2,000 production coupes. Fitted with its original, matching-numbers engine, the spyder remains highly original throughout and has never been fully restored. The 3500 GT cemented Maserati’s reputation as not only a builder of exceptional race cars, but also one that could produce equally exceptional road cars. A testament to the engineering in the 3500 GT, the car’s chassis and running gear would serve as the underpinnings for the subsequent Maserati Sebring and Mistral with steady development throughout. The exceptional example presented here boasts wonderful care of its well-preserved condition throughout. Retaining its matching-numbers engine, this lovely 3500 GT Spyder would be an astute acquisition for the collector. –1939 Delage D6 3 Litre– Asking price: Available upon inquiry Chassis number: 51820 At the beginning of 1939, Delage decided to create a works team. That April of 1939, Paul Pinier supervised the design, research and construction of two factory cars, bearing respectively the chassis numbers 51820 and 51821. The name of the two cars, Elage Olympic, is quickly abandoned for Delage D6 three-liter. By the end of 1939, the construction of the two cars is finished. The designated drivers are Louis Gerard and Georges Monneret. This example is chassis number 51820 that completed in the following races: – Grand Prix D’Anvers in April of 1939 – 24 Hours of LeMans in June of 1939 – Grand Prix Du Comminges in August of 1939 – Mille Miglia in April of 1940 Throughout the years, Delage had many successes in the racing arena. Sadly, it was not enough. In 1935, their fortunes change. The company closed due to bankruptcy and was bought by Walter Watney, the owner of used Delage car dealerships in Paris. A machine tool company purchased the main factory in Courdevoie. Delahaye, another famous automobile manufacture of the time, bought the rights to manufacture cars under the Delage name. The Delage models that followed were based on the six and eight-cylinder Delahayes, though many retained unique Delage qualities, styling, and abilities. The Delage marque’s first visit to the 24 Hours of LeMans was in 1923, the inaugural running of the event. Under Delahaye’s care, a revisit to the event was planned for 1936. Delahaye realized the importance of racing and how it promotes brand recognition and wanted to continue the legacy of the Delage marque on the racing circuit. Monoposto racing was deemed to competitive and expensive as government backed teams were battling it out for ultimate supremacy. The idea to return to LeMans was approved, and Delahaye supplied Louis Delage with a chassis and three-liter engine. Delage outsourced the body to Joseph Figoni, a noted stylists and aerodynamicist who carefully clothed the capable rolling chassis in a wind-defiant body. It was given the name, D6-70 Speciale and expectations were high for the nimble machine. Unfortunately, the car would have to wait to prove its potential, as a strike across Europe cause the event to be postponed. All was not a complete loss; the car was shown on the concours circuit where its elegant body impressed and amazed onlookers. It was brought to sprints races, hill climbs, and various other races where it enjoyed its intended purpose. It was driven in the Rallye Monte Carlo and Rallye Du Maroc before being brought to the June edition of the LeMans race. The car did well, finishing Fourth overall and First in Class. After the race, the Figoni coupe body was removed and given a roadster body with coachwork by Figoni & Falaschi. The racing pedigree for the machine continued, acquiring a victory in the 1938 Tourist Trophy. The success at this venue inspired the creation of two similar cars. Much attention was given to reducing the vehicles weight as much as possible. They were given lightweight chassis and other improvements and brought to the LeMan where they were driven to a Second place finish, and First in Class. The outbreak of World War II brought the program to a temporary close, which resumed when peace was re-establish. Five more cars, based on the successful LeMan entries, were commissioned. The cars were given three-liter engines that now produced just over 140 horsepower. Cycle-fendered bodies, that were both lightweight and attractive, were fitted and completed the ensemble. The cars were driven with some success beginning in 1946. In 1949, four cars were brought to LeMans. Again, the cars did rather well by securing a second and fourth finish overall, and First and Second in Class. A Ferrari 166MM emerged the victor. A year later, a Delage finish in seventh overall. By now, it was showing its age and being outclassed by the competition. Its glory days were coming to a close. The Delahaye marque was facing other challenges which prohibited an updated racer from being constructed. Bankruptcy concerns and the demise of the company were Delahaye’s main focus. The company managed to stay afloat for a couple of years, finally closing its doors in 1953 and bringing production to a halt. -Maserati 300S- Asking price: Available upon inquiry Chassis number: Available upon inquiry Between 1955 and 1959, twenty-six 300S Maserati cars were built with three versions of increasing sophistication. By then, Maserati had a car which was competitive with the best sports racing cars of its class and for many drivers, such as Stirling Moss, it was considered a favorite. Straight-six racing engines were popular with Maserati from the early 1950s. This specific example was one of multiple 300S restored by us and with multiple concours wins under her belt! one of the only 300S Maserati signed by Sir Sterling Moss himself. There was some success in the two-liter class with the A6GCS double overhead cam engines and the 300S engine was developed after successes with the identically engined 250F Grand Prix racing car. The stroke was increased somewhat and the Maserati company now had a 240 horsepower engine (at 7200 RPM). Maserati then experimented with engines increasing from 2.8 liters to a final version, a 3-liter powerhouse capable of 260 horsepower at 6500 RPM. –1987 Porsche 930 Turbo Coupe– Asking price: 125,000 USD Chassis no. WP0JB0934HS050900 Engine no. 68H00913 3,299cc SOHC Turbocharged Flat 6-Cylinder Engine Bosch Fuel Injection 282bhp at 5,550rpm 4-Speed Manual Transaxle 4-Wheel Independent Suspension 4-Wheel Disc Brakes *A low-mileage California car from new *Offered with books, records, and tools *Classic Porsche color combination *One of the most raw and exciting production cars ever built THE PORSCHE 930 TURBO “It offers the finest blend of ultimate performance and refinement I have ever come across…” – Paul Frère on the Porsche 911 Turbo. Much of the Porsche 911’s development had resulted from the factory’s racing program, and it was the then Group 4 homologation rules, which required 400 road cars to be built, which spurred the development of ‘Project 930’ – the legendary 911 Turbo. In production from April 1975, the Turbo married a KKK turbocharger to the 3.0-liter Carrera RSR engine, in road trim a combination that delivered 260bhp for a top speed of 155mph. But the Turbo wasn’t just about top speed, it was also the best-equipped 911 and amazingly flexible – hence only four speeds in the gearbox – being capable of racing from a standstill to 100mph in 14 seconds. Delivered new to California and still in very original and well-maintained condition, this 930 is trimmed in the elegant Silver over Linen leather, and was ordered from new with a full complement of factory options including air conditioning, driver and passenger lumbar support, alarm system, cruise control, driving lights, and power windows, locks and sunroof. All of its original stickers, including door jamb label and under-hood trim label are still present along with its original tool roll, air compressor kit, receipts from recent service work, owner’s manual, and warranty and maintenance book – which has been stamped with service work done by the previous owners. As is commonly known, Porsches of this era were finished at Porsche AG as ‘worldwide chassis’ meaning that many have a different prefix in the stamped VIN as the one the car is identified under. This car was given worldwide chassis number WP0ZZZ93ZHS050900, as stamped on its chassis-tub, but was then assigned the US-market specific VIN of WP0JB0934HS050900 once it was eventually slated for US delivery. The car’s Porsche issued Certificate of Authenticity is also based on its ultimate US-market VIN number. Retaining its original Blaupunkt radio — a rarely seen detail as most were swapped out with modern head units, correct Fuchs wheels, and showing 65,000 miles — a figure corroborated as original by its clean CarFax report, this largely original 930 Turbo will no doubt continue to thrill and excite. The experience at the wheel of this beast will provide the closest thing to a time machine, taking you back to an era when electric nannies like stability control were barely wisps in the burnt rubber emanating from this Turbo’s massive rear tires